Tractor progress

Tommy and I have been working on the tractor off an on. We played with the exhaust system quite a bit to get it to fit on the tractor. I cut, bent, welded, cut, rewelded, bent, etc and finally got the new exhaust system on. I bought it thinking it would be a simple bolt together system. It did not quite fit together so smoothly and needed some modification.

It looks good now tho.

So we changed the oil. We put new oil in the air filter chamber. Charged the battery and cranked it. It spun freely enough, but did not start. Yes we put gas in it. I bought a new screen and gasket for the fuel filter.

We tried starter fluid and still nothing. We did not have time to test the spark.

Getting closer I hope.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *